If you want to start your HP laptop but after pressing the Power button, your HP Laptop Won’t Turn On. This is frustrating, isn’t it?. There is some effective and secure solution provided in this article. So we request you to read this steps very carefully before destroying your laptop.
Before solutions, you need to know why this type of issue occurs on your HP laptop. Well, it is also mentioned in the next paragraph.
Reason Behind HP Laptop Is Not Starting
There can be several reasons why your HP laptop won’t turn on. Sometimes if your laptop is running from battery or if the battery is damaged, and your computer will not be charging properly, in that case, if you continuously press on the Power button but nothing will appear on your screen.
In some case, troubles can occur with the Hardware as well, and sometimes your system becomes the cause for which your HP laptop won’t turn on.
How To Fix HP Laptop Not Turning On Problems: 4 Ways To Solve
There are Four ways by which you can resolve your problem. Before going to the further description, we will mention you what the methods are.
- Check Your Power Source
- Disconnect or Remove External Devices
- Reset Your Computer
- Bonus Tip
Check Power Source
- You should know that without proper power source you are not able to turn on your HP laptop. So first make sure your laptop battery is working correctly. You should troubleshoot the battery problem if you only use batteries as your power source. In case, the battery is damaged then replace it with the new ones. We will suggest you buy the original ones. Or you can remove the battery and connect the adapter to sort this problem.
- If you are using a charger as a power source, then you need to check the power cable or if the green light is flashing or not. If there is an issue found on your power source repair it, and then check whether if you can turn on your laptop or not.
Still facing laptop power up issues? Don’t need to panic, another solution is provided for you in below.
Disconnect Or Remove External Device
Sometimes the external devices that are connected with your system may cause your computer to not turning on. In that case what you need to do:
- Make sure that your laptop is Powered Off.
- Remove all the external device. Printer, USB driver also included in that list.
- Then press the “power button” and turn on your machine.
If your laptop turns on in a normal way, then connect the hardware one by one and find out for which driver this problem occurs. Then disconnect and repair it.
Reset Your Device
This method works like magic for those people who face the same trouble. Here is a list of how to do it.
- First, make sure that your laptop is OFF.
- Disconnect all the external device that connects with your laptop.
- Remove power charger from the power supply and also remove the battery.
- Then, press and hold the power button of about 20 to 25 seconds.
- Connect the power cable, press the power button to start your laptop.
- After that insert your battery back.
While reading this article, you already knew that sometimes a problem occurs because of a hardware device. So it is essential to update your device from time to time. This update can be done by using “Manually” or “Automatically” methods.
You can directly go to the manufacturer website, from there download and install the latest version that recommended for your device. But this requires time and patience.
If you don’t have the time and patience for it, then you can visit our site, and after following the instructions one by one, you can easily download and update the latest version in your computer.
Well, that’s it. Hope you consider this article as a good article and by using the above mentions steps you can quickly fix the HP Laptop Won’t Turn On Issue. You are always welcome to make a comment and inform us which process help you to resolve this issue. If you want to know more, then feel free to ask and we will see what we can do for you.