Cisco routers are one of the most renowned routing devices that enjoy a huge user-base. Routers play an important role in our daily life as the internet connection that works on various devices entirely depends on it. Cisco router also offers multiple features that provide us with unmatched browsing experience. In order to avail all these functionalities, it is essential to log in to your router at first. After you log in to your router successfully, the devices can access the internet. Therefore, if you are unaware of how to log into Cisco router, take help from this article. Here we are going to discuss all the probable methods and tricks to log in to your router successfully.
Easy Methods To Log Into Cisco router:
Logging into your Cisco router requires few manual tweaks. But still, at times, users are encountering problems while logging into a router. This is why we are discussing all the process that will make your task easier. Please follow the following instructions that are given below:
- At first, ensure that you are connected successfully to your Cisco router via ethernet cable or over wifi.
- Now, open your browser and in the address field, type the IP address of your router which is 192.168.11
- A web browser will open asking for your username and password. Enter the desired username and password. In case, you are not aware of the username and password, you can look for the default one.
The above steps will help you to login to your router successfully. But in case if you are still facing trouble to log in to your Cisco router then go for method 2.
If you are unable to login into your router then resetting is the best option. At first, turn off your computer then connect the power cord to your router and plug in the power cord into your power source, then do the following:
- On the router, look for the Reset button
- While you power on the router press and hold the Reset button
- Then, after 10 seconds release the Reset button
- In order to let the router finish the booting process, wait for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now, Check the lights on the router.
- If you notice that the lights are solid or blinking in repetitive patterns, that indicates that the router has finished booting.
- Now, power off your router and turn it on again.
- Try to login again and check whether the issues persists or not.
The above steps are effective and proven and hence can provide you with a clear guidance about how to login to your router. If still, you are facing any issue or confusion with the methods, please do post your comments below.