Logging in to Netgear C3700-100NAS is the best option for you if you want to configure your router for an internet connection by means of Smart Wizard. For this, you need to connect your modem with the internet port of Netgear router as well as your PC to one of the four major LAN ports. You need to turn on as well as turn off the router of your PC as well as the cable modem or broadband repeatedly. Nevertheless, since it is natural that in this ever-growing digital world you will want to make the best of every technology offered to you, you are likely to login to Netgear C3700-100NAS.
Brief Overview of the Problem: Login Issue of Netgear C3700-100NAS
However, you may not be well versed with the technicalities and in such cases logging in to Netgear C3700-100NAS may get a little difficult to you. However, you need to worry anymore as we provide you with the easiest steps to follow if you want to log in to Netgear C3700-100NAS.
Steps That you May Avail To Login Netgear C3700-100NAS
In case you are facing problems in logging in to Netgear C3700-100NAS, you may consider the simple steps we cite below.
Step 1: Locate Your Netgear C3700-100NAS Router IP Address
In the first place, you need to get hold of the configuration password, and IP Address. Therefore, in order to log in to your Netgear C3700-100NAS, you will need the Internal IP Address of your Netgear C3700-100NAS. In case you are not acquainted with it, do so by means of 2 ways:
- You can either use a software from the installation operators
- Or else you are likely to avail the default settings of the Netgear C3700-100NAS. You can collect the IP Address and the user password here.
Step 2: Login to Netgear C3700-100NAS Router
The Netgear C3700-100NAS has a web interface configuration. you may use any web browser of your choice in order to login to Netgear C3700-100NAS. However, the best alternative is to use Internet Explorer.
Step 3: Enter Netgear C3700-100NAS Internal IP Address
Here you need to put in the Internal IP Address in the respective Address Bar of your browser. Once you do this, Press the Enter Key and you will see a dialog box asking for your Netgear C3700-100NAS password as well username. Enter your Username and Password.
Step 4: Netgear C3700-100NAS Home Screen Appears
Once you put in your username and password, you are likely to see the Home Screen of Netgear C3700-100NAS.
Alternative Wayouts: Netgear C3700-100NAS Login
However, in case you can not log in following the steps we cited, we have alternative solutions for you.
- In case your default password is not working, or if you forget your password fear not, you can fix the issue in no time. Contact your Internet Service Provider for your router Username and Password. They can reset it for you.
- In case you do not know your IP Address, we cite here some IP Addresses which you may consider:
- 192 168 0.1
- 192 168.1.1
Know How To Reset Your Router
Why depend on anyone else when resetting your router is a child’s play. Simply follow the instructions given below:
you simply need to make the necessary changes as follows:
- The router username as well as password.
- WiFi username and password.
- ISP username and password.
- You need to alter any firewall or port forwards that you had set up.
- Basically, any configuration changes that you made in your router.
Steps to Reboot Netgear C3700
In case you want to reboot your Netgear C3700, these simple steps will serve your purpose.
- Unplug your router for some time and then plug it on again.
- Wait for around 30 seconds for your router to reboot.
- Make sure that you access the internet.
Netgear C3700-100NAS is by far the best router for you. Availing this only going to make your digital experience better. So, don’t waste your time further. Grab the best shot for an uninterrupted digital experience.