You can rotate the screen of the Windows 10 to any orientation you want. But, while rotating the screen, users often face several issues. In many cases, you do not know the ways to flip the screen and while trying out random procedures on their own, their computer might face serious issues which can permanently damage the device or even are impossible to resolve. Hence, it is always better for expert assistance. If you want to rotate the screen of the Windows 10 PC or laptop that you are using but is unaware of the steps, do not worry. In this article, we have mentioned the basic troubleshooting tips to fix the problem that you are facing at this current moment.
Generic Methods On How To Rotate Screen
If you want to rotate the screen of your Windows 10 laptop or PC and do not know the basic steps to implement the process, go through the easy procedures as given below:
Method 1: Rotate Screen With The Keyboard Combination
If you are a Windows 10 user and want to rotate the screen, you can use the keyboard combination to implement the process. The keyboard combination is the easiest and direct way to achieve the method. At first, you need to enable the Hotkeys feature in the Windows 10 computer which you are using. You can rotate the screen using the keyboard combination only if this feature is enabled. Follow the steps:
- At first, you need to click on an empty area on your desktop. Then select the Graphics Settings or the Graphics Options.
- Now, go to the Hotkeys and then enable it.
- From your keyboard, you need to press on the Ctrl, Alt key as well as on the Arrow keys together.
- Upon clicking on the keyboard shortcut keys check if the Windows 10 screen rotates, you can repeat the process to turn the screen in any orientation you want. However, if this method fails to help you, proceed with the next step.
Method 2: Rotate Screen With The Display Settings
Another possible way to rotate the screen of your Windows 10 is by using the Display Settings. Perform the following steps to rotate the screen quickly.
- Click on an empty area on the desktop and then select the Display Settings.
- Now, in the Display pane click on ‘Orientation’. When the drop-down menu appears on the screen, you need to change the orientation according to your choice.
- If the screen rotates, you can click on the Keep changes option and if not click on Revert and then wait for a few seconds.
Method 3: Rotate Screen With Intel Graphics
If your laptop has an Intel graphics chip, you can easily rotate the screen in any direction you want. You need to right-click on the desktop and then look for ‘Graphics Options’ entry.
Method 4: Rotate Screen With Nvidia Graphics
If you have a Nvidia graphics card installed on your computer or laptop, you will find an option to launch the Nvidia Control Panel upon clicking on the desktop. Hence, choose this option instead of the Screen resolution.
Now, in the left-hand menu, you need to choose the Rotate Display option. You will receive a message on your computer screen stating that you can’t rotate the display screen if the Stereoscopic 3D option enabled. Now, you need to click the link and untick the ‘Enable Stereoscopic 3D’ option. Then the options for turning the screen will appear in the Rotate display section. This method will hopefully help you to fix the issue that you are currently encountering.
Method 5: Rotate Screen With AMD Graphics
If none of the methods mentioned above work for you, try to rotate the screen using AMD Graphics. If you have AMD graphics card, you need to click on the Catalyst Control Centre when you right-click on the desktop. Now, find the rotation option. The headings may vary depending upon which version of the Catalyst Control Centre you are using. On the latest version, you will find the option under the Common Display Tasks option.
Hopefully, the methods mentioned above will help you to rotate the Windows 10 screen.