iCloud photo sharing is a feature of iCloud with the help of which you can share your photos, videos, albums with your friends and they can also provide comments against it. It is one of the most amazing features of iCloud. If you are not yet aware of this feature then going through this article can introduce you to it properly. It contains several guidelines on How to set up iCloud Photo Sharing in easy steps.
Reasons To Enable iCloud Photo Sharing
iCloud Photo Sharing is a platform where you can share photos, videos, and much more with your friends. It contains several features due to which you should activate it. For instance-
Security- This unique feature is more secure than the other social media sites like- Facebook, Whatsapp etc.
Availability- Generally, it requires an iCloud account, but users without iCloud also can access those albums using a private website iCloud.com.
Encryption- iCloud Photo Sharing uses end to end encryption. As a result, only the invited people of your contacts can see your pictures.
Step By Step Guide To Enable iCloud Photo Sharing
You can enable the photo sharing feature on iPhone, iPad as well as your Mac book, PC etc.
Set Up iCloud Photo Sharing On iPhone or iPad
To enable Photo sharing on your iPhone or iPad, follow the steps mentioned below-
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Scroll down and tap Photos.
- Make the iCloud Photo Sharing option on.
Photo sharing will be enabled.
Set Up iCloud Photo Sharing On Mac
To enable photo sharing on your Mac, try to perform the steps from here:
- Launch the Photos app on your Mac.
- Select Photos from the app menu in the upper left corner.
- Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Select the iCloud tab.
- Check the box for iCloud Photo Sharing. After this process, you will be able to access the photo sharing feature.
Turn On iCloud Photo Sharing On Your PC
You can also turn on photo sharing on your PC. On that note, try to follow the steps from the below segment:
- On your PC, open the Start Menu and navigate to the iCloud folder.
- Open the iCloud application.
- In the box that pops up, click on the Options button next to Photos.
- Check the box labeled iCloud Photo Sharing to enable this option.
In effect of that, you will be able to access photo sharing on your PC.