The Asus RT-N66U router comes with a 4 Gigabit ETH-ports, 0 USB-ports and 300mbps WiFi. It is also known as the ASUS Wireless-N900 Dual-Band Gigabit Router, which supports custom firmware like dd-wrt, OpenWrt. If you have purchased Asus rt-n66u router recently but unable to configure its settings because you don’t know how to login Asus rt-n66u, then don’t worry. This article is for you as here we have provided the instructions for easy login to your fresh Asus rt-n66u router. But before that, you must know the internal IP address of your model of router.
How To Find The IP Address Of Your Asus RT-N66U Router?
Before you can proceed to Asus router login rt-n66u, you must need to know the internal IP Address of your Asus router. It can be like 192.168.1.1. If you don’t know how to find it or failing to see the IP Address of your Asus router in the above list. Then take a look at some of the additional ways to determine the IP address of your router. Below we have provided two ways, following which you can determine the IP address in your Asus router:
- Go to your Router manufacturer’s manual guide provided with it or you can visit the guide provided on the internet and follow the same for Asus router login rt-n66u.
- You can even use a free software to find out the IP address of your Asus router.
After you have found your Asus router’s IP address, now you are ready to log in to your device.
Follow The Instructions For Easy Asus Router Login rt-n66u
Before, you start to log in your Asus rt-n66u router, make sure that your PC is properly connected to the router’s network. Every router has a web interface for configuration, and Asus RT-N66U is not an exception. But, here you can use any web browser for Asus router login rt-n66u. Here, we have used the Internet Explorer for login:
- Open your Internet Explorer browser and go to the Address bar of it.
- In the Address bar, put the internal IP address of your Asus RT-N66U router. Then press Enter key from your keyboard
- As soon as you do this, you will be prompted with a login dialogue box. It will ask for your Asus RT-N66U username and password
- For proceeding to this step, you need to know the default username and password for your Asus RT-N66U router
- Go to the pop-up dialog box. Now, enter the default username and password for your Asus RT-N66U router, which can be Admin.
If you have rightly entered the username and password of your Asus RT-N66U router. Then you will get to see the Home screen of your Asus RT-N66U router. If you get to see this, then you have successfully logged in to Asus RT-N66U router.
It is recommended to change the default password and username after successful login to Asus RT-N66U router. But in case, the above instructions won’t work, then try a factory reset to get the default settings. Also, you might try some other Asus credentials so that you can share it across some other variants or models.